Friday 8 March 2013

WoW Festival at Southbank

I saw Jesse Norman introducing some speed mentoring - from a distance! 
Sea Bamboo Bracelet with Butterflies
The Women of the World Festival at the Royal Festival Hall today was packed, with inspiring speakers and lots of info for women in business and in charity work.

Lovely chatting to people at the stall I'm sharing with Alex Yule Jewellery.10% of my sales this weekend goes towards Eden Ministries, a charity I've seen in action in Kunming. They successfully rescue women from trafficking, using a holistic approach, which includes providing them with safe accomodation and teaching them jewellery-making skills in workshops.

My students made fantastic sales today on their stall 'Spark Productions' - and came to help sell! They had a great time.

Looking forward to two more busy days at Southbank this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.