Sunday 5 May 2013

Orchids and Ryantown

This time last week I was in Columbia Road Flower Market to see a venue for an Autumn Show I will be in. I have two lovely orchids from the Flower Market which are surviving (so far!).

 I managed to get to the marvellous Ryantown which I've wanted to see for ages now. I purchased a couple of books - one has already been forwarded to a friend. In the shop I was admiring the little muslin square with Rob Ryan quote, and then I realised it's a  little flyer advertising Ryantown Studio at Chelsea.
I was really glad to hear they will be in Chelsea Flower Show this year with 'Rob's Retreat'.
Just a couple of weeks to go now - my sister Cathy Hart's sculpture is almost ready now for her stand at Chelsea. Can't wait to see it all in place for her second year there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.